Sunday, March 11, 2007

Old Boss



More than a year ago now I worked a job based out of a hotel adjacent to ground zero. I wrote about it sometimes over at bronsonvsgod. Never had the guts to share the above image though, from my supervisor's own personal webpage. The image is, I guess, my old boss's logo. A picture taken of him from his youth and then run through photoshop to achieve an iconic look.

My old boss also had two bright white dogs. Happy and hairy, pure breeds. He brought them into work one day, and they left hair all over the copy room. We had to sweep up all the hair, and use one of those high pressure air dusters inside the machine; it took nearly all day. Of course, I am also allergic to damn dogs. But how can you be seriously allergic to dogs as handsome as something like this...

No comments: