Wednesday, March 14, 2007

1973

Kraftwerk - Tanzmusik

I've been listening to Ralf & Florian, and in the midst of this listening, I found this video of Tanzmusik. Note the tinfoil covered electro-drums, they get you excited. Then I looked up what else was going on in 1973 musically that is available on youtube...

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust



Morcadades - Eres Tu

Al Green - Tired 0f Being Alone

Thelonious Monk - In My Solitude

Two lonely songs in a row. A roommate recently admitted to me that when the shower was broken, he was forced to use, "down there," meaning the faucet; he took baths. A bath is a very stereotypically lonely thing. A bath in a tub that has not been cleaned in months, that is excessively lonely, and overwhelmingly depressing. Filth upon much older filth, in still water. And layers of filth are lonelier than filth alone. I'm going to stop now.

King Crimson - Easy Money

Popol Vuh - Kyrie

Golden Earring - Radar Love

Gal Costa - Milho Verde

I gave up after viewing a few pages. After Radar Love, I had to eat something, and when there was nothing significant enough to eat, I collapsed (in terms of desire). Too much stuff going on in 1973 music wise that is available on youtube. Too much.

No comments: